SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Diesel Engines I-II-III
Detaljer om varen
- 3. Udgave
- 1566 sider
- Udgiver: (December 2017)
- ISBN: 9789079104055
- Maritime training institutes and maritime universities
- Maintenance and reconditioning companies
- Shipping companies deep-sea, inland, towage, dredging and heavy-load cargo
- Insurance companies, classification bureaus, surveyors
- Shipping industry suppliers, suppliers of engine parts, fuel and lubricating oil
Engine manufacturers and dealers
- Power Plants
When compiling this book, a practical approach was chosen using ample authentic graphic material with detailed explanations allowing the reader to gather pertinent information without laboriously going through the main text. Important subjects: common-rail systems, emissions, materials, casting and forging of parts, vibrations, propellers, fuel problems, dual-fuel engines, reconditioning, regulations for testing diesel engines.
Leading companies and institutes have contributed to the realisation of this book by providing information, photographs and interviews. Ninety per cent of the more than 2800 pictures are in colour.
New content in in 3rd edition:
- A new chapter ‘Endoscopy and measurements’
- Lubricating-oil analysis for gas, dual-fuel- and diesel engines.
- Two-stage turbocharging.
- Latest design development Wärtsilä X two-stroke crosshead engines 60-95 bore.
- MAN B&W new design Mk 10 two-stroke crosshead engines.
- Extension speed control.
- Slow steaming.
- New information about engine manufacturers.
- Emissions, current SECA and future NECA regulations.
- Scrubbers and selected catalytic reduction systems.
- Particulate matter.
- An improvement to both to the many images and the text.