SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Harnessing Non-Covalent Interactions for Synthesis and Catalysis - Faraday Discussion 244
Harnessing Non-Covalent Interactions for Synthesis and Catalysis
Faraday Discussion 244
Royal Society of Chemistry
om ca. 10 hverdage
Detaljer om varen
- Hardback: 464 sider
- Udgiver: Royal Society of Chemistry, The (September 2023)
- ISBN: 9781837670918
The areas of synthesis and catalysis are largely driven by non-covalent interactions, and it is therefore essential to understand, control, and manipulate them. Doing so would allow for the optimisation of the properties and functions of new catalysts across the length scales. The current challenges involved in this area include structure determination of reactive intermediates, ascertaining structure-activity relationships, modelling transient states in catalytic cycles, and developing processes for reliable synthesis of non-covalent systems.
The format of Faraday Discussions facilitates in-depth, dedicated discussions between researchers from across the area of synthesis and catalysis. This allows for a wide range of valuable insights and perspectives on the leading areas of the field.
This volume brings together internationally leading researchers in the fields of synthesis, materials, and catalysis, particularly involving systems where non-covalent interactions are a crucial factor.
In this volume the topics covered include:
- The importance of non-covalent interactions in synthesis
- Understanding the structural and electronic changes within these catalytic systems
- Modelling and computational analysis of reactive sites
- Controlling the activity and selectivity of a synthetic catalyst by manipulation of the surroundings