SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Data Science from Scratch - First Principles with Python
Data Science from Scratch Vital Source e-bog
Data Science from Scratch
First Principles with Python
om ca. 2 hverdage
Detaljer om varen
- Vital Source searchable e-book (Reflowable pages)
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Inc (April 2019)
- ISBN: 9781492041085
Bookshelf online: 365 dage fra købsdato.
Bookshelf appen: ubegrænset dage fra købsdato.
Udgiveren oplyser at følgende begrænsninger er gældende for dette produkt:
Print: 2 sider kan printes ad gangen
Copy: højest 2 sider i alt kan kopieres (copy/paste)
Detaljer om varen
- 2. Udgave
- Paperback: 403 sider
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated (April 2019)
- ISBN: 9781492041139
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools--data science libraries, frameworks, modules, and toolkits--but also understand the ideas and principles underlying them. Updated for Python 3.6, this second edition of Data Science from Scratch shows you how these tools and algorithms work by implementing them from scratch.
If you have an aptitude for mathematics and some programming skills, author Joel Grus will help you get comfortable with the math and statistics at the core of data science, and with the hacking skills you need to get started as a data scientist. Packed with new material on deep learning, statistics, and natural language processing, this updated book shows you how to find the gems in today's messy glut of data.
- Get a crash course in Python
- Learn the basics of linear algebra, statistics, and probability--and how and when they're used in data science
- Collect, explore, clean, munge, and manipulate data
- Dive into the fundamentals of machine learning
- Implement models such as k-nearest neighbors, Na ve Bayes, linear and logistic regression, decision trees, neural networks, and clustering
- Explore recommender systems, natural language processing, network analysis, MapReduce, and databases