SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Urban Tunneling with Earth Pressure Balance Tunnel Boring Machines
Juan Ares og David Sanchez
Detaljer om varen
- Hardback: 336 sider
- Udgiver: Taylor & Francis Group (Marts 2018)
- Forfattere: Juan Ares og David Sanchez
- ISBN: 9781482259827
The construction of urban tunnels with earth pressure balance tunnel boring machines (EPB-TBMs) has greatly developed in recent years and has now become common practice on major and challenging projects such as the SR-99 Tunnel Project in Seattle, the M-30 ring road in Madrid and Crossrail in London.
This book covers the major themes, including the design and conception of the segment lining ring, and the description and functioning principles of the EPB machine, and provides an insight into monitoring and control, risk management and health and safety. It also looks at the contractual aspects and project management and some specific topics such as the design of launching and receiving pits, the learning curve and the jacking frame. It covers construction, as with the analysis of tunnel-induced settlements, tunnel-structure interaction and damage assessment, and the design and conception of mitigation measures for structure protection as well as ground treatment techniques.
The authors draw on their extensive practical experience to bring together a full breadth of topics into a single publication.
1. Introduction: the Particular Context of an Urban Tunnel.
2. The Earth Pressure Balance Tunnel Boring Machine (EPB-TBM).
3. The Face Support Pressure: Analysis and Design.
4. The Tunnel Lining: Conception and Design.
5. Ground Settlement: Prediction, Analysis and Assessment of its Impact on Adjacent Structures.
6. Ground Treatment and Settlement Mitigation Measures for Protection of Adjacent Structures.
7. The Launching Pit, the Extraction Pit and the Learning Curve: Design of Structural Elements and Ground Treatments.
8. Monitoring and Control.
9. Additional Equipment and Facilities.
10. Risk Management Applied to Urban Tunnels with an EPB-TBM.
11. Health and Safety Applied to Urban Tunnel Projects with an EPB-TBM.