SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Biophysical Chemistry
Dagmar Klostermeier og Markus G. Rudolph
om ca. 2 hverdage
Detaljer om varen
- Hardback: 770 sider
- Udgiver: CRC Press LLC (December 2017)
- Forfattere: Dagmar Klostermeier og Markus G. Rudolph
- ISBN: 9781482252231
Biophysical Chemistry explores the concepts of physical chemistry and molecular structure that underlie biochemical processes. Ideally suited for undergradate students and scientists with backgrounds in physics, chemistry or biology, it is also equally accessible to students and scientists in related fields as the book concisely describes the fundamental aspects of biophysical chemistry, and puts them into a biochemical context.
The book is organized in four parts, covering thermodynamics, kinetics, molecular structure and stability, and biophysical methods. Cross-references within and between these parts emphasize common themes and highlight recurrent principles. End of chapter problems illustrate the main points explored and their relevance for biochemistry, enabling students to apply their knowledge and to transfer it to laboratory projects.
- Connects principles of physical chemistry to biochemistry
- Emphasizes the role of organic reactions as tools for modification and manipulation of biomolecules
- Includes a comprehensive section on the theory of modern biophysical methods and their applications