SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of Biology, Fifth Edition
Detaljer Om Varen
- 5. Udgave
- Paperback: 528 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (November 2018)
- Forfattere: George J. Hademenos og George H. Fried
- ISBN: 9781260120783
Fortunately, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, sovled problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
* 800 supplementary problems to reinforce knowledge
* Concise explanations of all biology concepts
* Coverage of both biochemical and molecular approaches to biology and an understanding of life in terms of the characteristics of DNA, RNA, and protein macromolecules
* New end of chapter quiz
* New end of unit test
* Support for all major textbooks for courses in Biology
PLUS: Access to revised Schaums.com website with access to 25 problem-solving videos, and more.
Schaum's reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice questions to help you suceed. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines - Problem solved.