SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Automata and Computability - A Programmer's Perspective
Automata and Computability Vital Source e-bog
Automata and Computability
A Programmer's Perspective
om ca. 10 hverdage
Detaljer om varen
- 1. Udgave
- Vital Source searchable e-book (Reflowable pages)
- Udgiver: Taylor & Francis (Marts 2019)
- ISBN: 9781351374286
Bookshelf online: 365 dage fra købsdato.
Bookshelf appen: ubegrænset dage fra købsdato.
Udgiveren oplyser at følgende begrænsninger er gældende for dette produkt:
Print: 2 sider kan printes ad gangen
Copy: højest 2 sider i alt kan kopieres (copy/paste)
Detaljer om varen
- Hardback: 344 sider
- Udgiver: CRC Press LLC (Marts 2019)
- ISBN: 9781138552425
Automata and Computability is a class-tested textbook which provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the theory of automata and computation. The author uses illustrations, engaging examples, and historical remarks to make the material interesting and relevant for students. It incorporates modern/handy ideas, such as derivative-based parsing and a Lambda reducer showing the universality of Lambda calculus. The book also shows how to sculpt automata by making the regular language conversion pipeline available through a simple command interface. A Jupyter notebook will accompany the book to feature code, YouTube videos, and other supplements to assist instructors and students.
- Uses illustrations, engaging examples, and historical remarks to make the material accessible
- Incorporates modern/handy ideas, such as derivative-based parsing and a Lambda reducer showing the universality of Lambda calculus
- Shows how to "sculpt" automata by making the regular language conversion pipeline available through simple command interface
- Uses a mini functional programming (FP) notation consisting of lambdas, maps, filters, and set comprehension (supported in Python) to convey math through PL constructs that are succinct and resemble math
- Provides all concepts are encoded in a compact Functional Programming code that will tesselate with Latex markup and Jupyter widgets in a document that will accompany the books. Students can run code effortlessly.