SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of Strength of Materials, 6th Edition
om ca. 2 hverdage
Detaljer Om Varen
- 6. Udgave
- Paperback: 208 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing (Januar 2014)
- ISBN: 9780071830805
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 600 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 22 detailed videos featuring instructors who explain the most commonly tested problems--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 618 fully solved problems
- Extra practice on topics such as determinate forcesystems, torsion, cantilever beams, and more
- Support for all the major textbooks for strengthof materials courses
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
1. Tension and Compression
2. Statically Indeterminate Force Systems. Tension and Compression
3. Thin-Walled Pressure Vessels
4. Direct Shear Stresses
6. Shearing Force and Bending Moment
7. Centroids, Moments of Inertia, and Products of Inertia of Plane Areas
8. Stresses in Beams
9. Elastic Deflection of Beams: Double-Integration Method
10. Elastic Deflection of Beams: Method of Singularity Functions
11. Statically Indeterminate Elastic Beams
12. Special Topics in Elastic Beam Theory
13. Plastic Deformations of Beams
15. Strain Energy Methods
16. Combined Stresses
17. Members Subject to Combined Loadings; Theories of Failure