SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of Matrix Operations
Detaljer Om Varen
- 2. Udgave
- Paperback: 240 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Trade (Marts 2011)
- ISBN: 9780071756044
The ideal review for your matrix operations course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum's Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 363 detailed problems with step-by-step solutions
- Clear, concise explanations of matrix operations
- Help with Eigenvalues and the QR Algorithm
- A solved-problem approach that teaches you with hands-on help
- Exercises for improving your problem-solving skills
1. Basic Operations.
2. Simultaneous Linear Equations3. Square Matrices4. Matrix Inversion5. Determinants6. Vectors7. Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors8. Functions of Matrices9. Canonical Bases10. Similarity11. Inner Products12. Norms13. Hermitian Matrices14. Positive Definite Matrices15. Unitary Transformations16. Quadratic Forms and Congruence17. Nonnegative Matrices18. Patterned Matrices19. Power Methods for Locating Real Eigenvalues20. The OR Algorithm21. Generalized Inverses