SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Easy Outline of Beginning Chemistry, Second Edition
David E. Goldberg
om ca. 2 hverdage
Detaljer om varen
- 2. Udgave
- Paperback: 144 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Trade (November 2010)
- ISBN: 9780071745888
When you need just the essentials of beginning chemistry, this Easy Outlines book is there to help
If you are looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview of beginning chemistry, it's got to be Schaum's Easy Outline. This book is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its Schaum's Outline cousin, with an emphasis on clarity and conciseness.
Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Perfect if you have missed class or need extra review
- Gives you expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields
- So small and light that it fits in your backpack!
Topics include: Basic Concepts, Atoms and Atomic Masses, Electronic Configuration of the Atom, Chemical Bonding, Inorganic Nomenclature, Formula Calculations, Chemical Equations, Stoichiometry, Gases, Oxidation and Reduction, Solutions, Rates and Equilibrium, Acid-Base Theory, Organic Chemistry, Periodic Table
1. Basic Concepts2. Atoms and Atomic Masses3. Electronic Configuration of the Atom4. Chemical Bonding5. Inorganic Nomenclature6. Formula Calculations7. Chemical Equations
9. Gases10. Oxidation and Reduction11. Solutions12. Rates and Equilibrium
13. Acid-Base Theory14. Organic Chemistry15. Periodic TableIndex