SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Easy Outline of Beginning Chemistry, Second Edition
David E. Goldberg
om ca. 2 hverdage
Detaljer om varen
- 2. Udgave
- Paperback: 144 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (Oktober 2010)
- ISBN: 9780071745888
When you need just the essentials of beginning chemistry, this Easy Outlines book is there to help
If you are looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview of beginning chemistry, it's got to be Schaum's Easy Outline. This book is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its Schaum's Outline cousin, with an emphasis on clarity and conciseness.
Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Perfect if you have missed class or need extra review
- Gives you expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields
- So small and light that it fits in your backpack!
Topics include: Basic Concepts, Atoms and Atomic Masses, Electronic Configuration of the Atom, Chemical Bonding, Inorganic Nomenclature, Formula Calculations, Chemical Equations, Stoichiometry, Gases, Oxidation and Reduction, Solutions, Rates and Equilibrium, Acid-Base Theory, Organic Chemistry, Periodic Table
9. Gases10.Oxidation and Reduction11.Solutions12.Rates and Equilibrium
13.Acid-Base Theory14.Organic Chemistry15.Periodic TableIndex