SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of Genetics, Fifth Edition
Detaljer Om Varen
- 5. Udgave
- Paperback: 432 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Companies, The (Februar 2010)
- Forfattere: Susan Elrod og William Stansfield
- ISBN: 9780071625036
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solvedproblems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 450 fully solved problems
- Complete review of all course fundamentals
- Hundreds of examples with explanations of genetics concepts
- Exercises to help you test your mastery of genetics
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
Topics include: The Physical Basis of Heredity; Patterns of Inheritance; The Biochemical Casis of Heredity; Genetic Interactions; The Genetics of Sex; Linkage and Chromosome Mapping; Cytogenetics; Quantitative Genetics; Population Genetics and Evolution; Genetics of Bacteria; Viruses, Transposable Elements, and Cancer; Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology; and The Molecular Biology of Eukaryotes
Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
1. The Physical Basis of Heredity
2. Patterns of Inheritance
3. The Biochemical Casis of Heredity
4. Genetic Interactions
5. The Genetics of Sex
6. Linkage and Chromosome Mapping
8. Quantitative Genetics
9. Population Genetics and Evolution
10. Genetics of Bacteria
11. Viruses, Transposable Elements, and Cancer
12. Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology
13. The Molecular Biology of Eukaryotes