Find kursus & bøger (13-uger perioden)
NB! Begge vores DTU butikker har åbent søndag 29/1 fra kl. 11.00 - 15.00.
Vi har dine bøger på lager - kig forbi, forudbestilling er IKKE nødvendig.
Viser: Schaum's Easy Outline of Calculus, Second Edition
Detaljer om varen
- 2. Udgave
- Paperback: 144 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Trade (Oktober 2010)
- Forfattere: Elliott Mendelson og Frank Ayres
- ISBN: 9780071745826
When you need just the essentials of calculus, this Easy Outlines book is there to help
If you are looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview of calculus, it's got to be Schaum's Easy Outline. This book is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its Schaum's Outline cousin, with an emphasis on clarity and conciseness.
Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Perfect if you have missed class or need extra review
- Gives you expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields
- So small and light that it fits in your backpack!
Topics include: Functions, Sequences, Limits, and Continuity, Differentiation, Maxima and Minima, Differentiation of Special Functions, The Law of the Mean, Indeterminate Forms, Differentials, and Curve Sketching, Fundamental Integration Techniques and Applications, The Definite Integral, Plane Areas by Integration, Improper Integrals, Differentiation Formulas for Common Mathematical Functions, Integration Formulas for Common Mathematical Functions
3. Maxima and Minima;4. Differentiation of Special Functions;5. The Law of the Mean, Indeterminate Forms, Differentials, and Curve Sketching;6. Fundamental Integration Techniques and Applications;7. The Definite Integral, Plane Areas by Integration, Improper Integrals;Appendix A: Differentiation Formulas for Common Mathematical Functions;Appendix B: Integration Formulas for Common Mathematical Functions;Index