SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Improving Financial and Operations Performance - A Healthcare Leader's Guide
Improving Financial and Operations Performance Vital Source e-bog
Richard J. Priore, ScD , MHA , FACHE og FACMPE
Improving Financial and Operations Performance
A Healthcare Leader's Guide
om ca. 10 hverdage
Detaljer om varen
- Vital Source E-book
- Udgiver: Springer Publishing LLC (Januar 2021)
- Forfattere: Richard J. Priore, ScD , MHA , FACHE og FACMPE
- ISBN: 9780826144645
The increasing pressure on the bottom line of healthcare provider organizations requires leaders who understand and can adeptly apply the basic principles of effective financial and operations management. To be successful in today's environment leaders must simultaneously improve quality and service while reducing expense. Improving Financial and Operations Performance: A Healthcare Leader's Guide is a collection of proven effective tips, tools, and techniques accumulated from real-world challenges and lessons learned logically organized to provide a straightforward approach to planning, assessing, managing, and monitoring a business enterprise to improve profitability.
This book provides a clear, step-by-step "how to" approach for both new and experienced leaders seeking a leg up in tackling the myriad of common and complex challenges they are facing including conducting a budget variance analysis, managing labor and non-labor productivity and expense, performing a comprehensive financial condition analysis, growing profitable volume and market share, developing an effective business case for improving quality, and evaluating the financial impact of a future project. Written for clinical and administrative leaders working in the trenches, it provides practical and applicable tools with relevant, real-world, and replicable case study examples. The essential value of Improving Financial and Operations Performance: A Healthcare Leader's Guide is improving decision-making effectiveness, enhancing operations efficiency know-how, and developing strong financial management acumen to overcome the challenges in today's healthcare environment.
- Key Features:
- Author experience with extensive expertise as a former investor-owned hospital CEO, integrated health system vice president, managing director for the renowned turnaround experts, the Hunter Group, and graduate business school professor in management, finance, and economics.
- Realistic case examples to apply the key lessons through detailed practical and relevant case studies using clear step-by-step instructions.
- Calls-to-action at the end of each chapter with critical leadership imperatives to help prioritize and focus efforts on what matters most.
- Comprehensive glossary of key terms and concepts using plain easy to understand language.
- Appendices and Excel templates containing easy-to-use plug-and-play financial worksheets, checklists, best practice pathways, and performance assessments.
Online udgaven er tilgængelig: 365 dage fra købsdato.
Offline udgaven er tilgængelig: ubegrænset dage fra købsdato.
Udgiveren oplyser at følgende begrænsninger er gældende for dette produkt:
Print: -1 sider kan printes ad gangen
Copy: højest -1 sider i alt kan kopieres (copy/paste)
Detaljer om varen
- Paperback: 300 sider
- Udgiver: Springer Publishing Company, Incorporated (December 2020)
- ISBN: 9780826144638
PART I. INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1. Introduction to Effective Healthcare Financial and Operations Management
Chapter 2. How Money Flows Through a Healthcare Provider Organization PART II. PLANNING
Chapter 3. Developing the Operating Budget PART III. ASSESSING
Chapter 4. Conducting a Financial Condition Analysis: Interpreting Basic Financial Statements and Indicators
Chapter 5. Understanding Financial and Operations Variance PART IV. MANAGING
Chapter 6. Managing Labor Productivity and Expense
Chapter 7. Managing Non-Labor Productivity and Expense
Chapter 8. Growing Profitable Volume and Market Share PART V. MONITORING
Chapter 9. Making the Business Case for Quality
Chapter 10. Evaluating the Financial Impact of a Future Project