SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Easy Outline of Applied Physics, Revised Edition
om ca. 2 hverdage
Detaljer om varen
- Hardback: 144 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (Oktober 2011)
- ISBN: 9780071779777
If you are looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, turn to Schaum's Easy Outlines!
Schaum's Easy Outline of Applied Physics is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused review of the topic. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, it features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form. Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Expert tips for mastering applied physics
- Last-minute essentials to pass the course
- Appropriate for the following courses: Beginning Physics, Technical Physics, Basic Physics, Introduction to Physics, Physics for Engineers, Atomic Physics
- Easy-to-follow review of applied physics
- Supports all the major textbooks for applied physics