SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: On Leadership for Healthcare
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 240 sider
- Udgiver: Harvard Business Review Press (Juni 2018)
- Forfattere: Harvard Business Review, Thomas H. Lee, Daniel GOleman, Peter F. Drucker og John P. Kotter
- ISBN: 9781633694323
Help your team excel.
Go from being a good practitioner to being an extraordinary leader of healthcare professionals.
If you read nothing else on leadership, read these articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones for healthcare leaders to help you and your team excel, maximize performance, and live into your mission.
Leading experts, such as Thomas H. Lee, Daniel Goleman, Peter F. Drucker, John P. Kotter, and Amy C. Edmondson, provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Understand the difference between managers and leaders
- Motivate others to excel
- Create successful cross-functional teams on the fly
- Maintain your identity and values as a clinician as you move into an organizational leadership role
- Have an impact not only on your organization but on the surrounding system
- Work in complex environments where authority is diffuse
- Lead effectively in times of rapid change