SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: The Wisdom of Teams - Creating the High-Performance Organization
Detaljer Om Varen
- Hardback: 304 sider
- Udgiver: Harvard Business Review Press (Oktober 2015)
- Forfattere: Jon R. Katzenbach og Douglas K. Smith
- ISBN: 9781633691063
The Wisdom of Teams is the definitive work on how to create high-performance teams in any organization. Having sold nearly a half million copies and been translated into more than fifteen languages, the authors' clarion call that teams should be the basic unit of organization for most businesses has permanently shaped the way companies reach the highest levels of performance.
Using engaging case studies and testimonials from both successful and failed teams--ranging from Fortune 500 companies to the U.S. Army to high school sports--the authors explain the dynamics of teams both in great detail and with a broad view. Their conclusions and prescriptions span the familiar to the counterintuitive:
* Commitment to performance goals and common purpose is more important to team success than team building.
* Opportunities for teams exist in all parts of the organization.
* Real teams are the most successful spearheads of change at all levels.
* Working in teams naturally integrates performance and learning.
* Team "endings" can be as important to manage as team "beginnings."
Wisdom lies in recognizing a team's unique potential to deliver results and in understanding its many benefits--development of individual members, team accomplishments, and stronger companywide performance. Katzenbach and Smith's comprehensive classic is the essential guide to unlocking the potential of teams in your organization.