SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Scaling Networks V6 Companion Guide
Cisco Networking Cisco Networking Academy
om ca. 10 hverdage
Detaljer Om Varen
- Hardback: 672 sider
- Udgiver: Cisco Press (August 2017)
- ISBN: 9781587134340
The Companion Guide is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere to reinforce the material from the course and organise your time.
The book's features help you focus on important concepts to succeed in this course:
- Chapter objectives-Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key terms-Refer to the lists of networking vocabulary introduced and highlighted in context in each chapter.
- Glossary-Consult the comprehensive Glossary with more than 250 terms.
- Summary of Activities and Labs-Maximize your study time with this complete list of all associated practice exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Check Your Understanding-Evaluate your readiness with the end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see in the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
- How To-Look for this icon to study the steps you need to learn to perform certain tasks.
- Interactive Activities-Reinforce your understanding of topics with dozens of exercises from the online course identified throughout the book with this icon.
Chapter 1 LAN Design
Chapter 2 Scaling VLANs
Chapter 3 STP
Chapter 4 EtherChannel and HSRP
Chapter 5 Dynamic Routing
Chapter 6 EIGRP
Chapter 7 EIGRP Tuning and Troubleshooting
Chapter 8 Single-Area OSPF
Chapter 9 Multiarea OSPF
Chapter 10 OSPF Tuning and Troubleshooting
Appendix A Answers to the Review Questions