SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Programming C# 8. 0 - Build Cloud, Web, and Desktop Applications
Detaljer Om Varen
- 1. Udgave
- Paperback: 800 sider
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated (Januar 2020)
- ISBN: 9781492056812
C# is undeniably one of the most versatile programming languages available to engineers today. With this comprehensive guide, you'll learn just how powerful the combination of C# and .NET can be. Author Ian Griffiths guides you through C# 8.0 fundamentals and techniques for building cloud, web, and desktop applications.
Designed for experienced programmers, this book provides many code examples to help you work with the nuts and bolts of C#, such as generics, LINQ, and asynchronous programming features. You'll get up to speed on .NET Core and the latest C# 8.0 additions, including asynchronous streams, nullable references, pattern matching, default interface implementation, ranges and new indexing syntax, and changes in the .NET tool chain.
- Discover how C# supports fundamental coding features, such as classes, other custom types, collections, and error handling
- Learn how to write high-performance memory-efficient code with .NET Core's Span and Memory types
- Query and process diverse data sources, such as in-memory object models, databases, data streams, and XML documents with LINQ
- Use .NET's multithreading features to exploit your computer's parallel processing capabilities
- Learn how asynchronous language features can help improve application responsiveness and scalability