SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Building Products for the Enterprise - Product Management in Enterprise Software
Detaljer Om Varen
- 1. Udgave
- Paperback: 150 sider
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated (Marts 2018)
- Forfattere: Blair Reeves og Benjamin Gaines
- ISBN: 9781492024781
If you're new to software product management or just want to learn more about it, there's plenty of advice available--but most of it is geared toward consumer products. Creating high-quality software for the enterprise involves a much different set of challenges. In this practical book, two expert product managers provide straightforward guidance for people looking to join the thriving enterprise market.
Authors Blair Reeves and Benjamin Gaines explain critical differences between enterprise and consumer products, and deliver strategies for overcoming challenges when building for the enterprise. You'll learn how to cultivate knowledge of your organization, the products you build, and the industry you serve.
- Identifying customer vs user problems is an enterprise project manager's main challenge
- Effective collaboration requires in-depth knowledge of the organization
- Analyzing data is key to understanding why users buy and retain your product
- Having experience in the industry you're building products for is valuable
- Product longevity depends on knowing where the industry isheaded