SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Zero Trust Networks - Building Trusted Systems in Untrusted Networks
Detaljer Om Varen
- 1. Udgave
- Paperback: 240 sider
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated (Juni 2017)
- Forfattere: Evan Gilman og Doug Barth
- ISBN: 9781491962190
Perimeter defenses guarding your network aren't as secure as you might think. Hosts behind the firewall have no defenses of their own, so when a host in the "trusted" zone is breached, access to your data center is not far behind. This practical book introduces you to the zero trust model, a method that treats all hosts as if they're internet-facing, and considers the entire network to be compromised and hostile.
Authors Evan Gilman and Doug Barth show you how zero trust lets you focus on building strong authentication, authorization, and encryption throughout, while providing compartmentalized access and better operational agility. You'll learn the architecture of a zero trust network, including how to build one using currently available technology.
- Understand how the zero trust model embeds security within the system's operation, rather than layering it on top
- Examine the fundamental concepts at play in a zero trust network, including network agents and trust engines
- Use existing technology to establish trust among the actors in a network
- Learn how to migrate from a perimeter-based network to a zero trust network in production
- Explore case studies of zero trust on the client side (Google) and on the server (PagerDuty)