SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of Mathematica, Third Edition
Detaljer Om Varen
- 3. Udgave
- Paperback: 384 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (Oktober 2018)
- ISBN: 9781260120721
Fortunately, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, sovled problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
* 750 exercises with answers
* Introduction to the most widely used language in technical and scientific computing
* Reference index of the most useful commands in Mathematica
* Support for all major textbooks for courses in Mathematica
Schaum's reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice questions to help you suceed. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines - Problem solved.