SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: The Habitual Entrepreneur
Detaljer Om Varen
- Hardback: 154 sider
- Udgiver: Taylor & Francis Group (Oktober 2016)
- Forfattere: Paul Westhead og Mike Wright
- ISBN: 9781138231054
Increasingly, entrepreneurship research recognizes a wide variety in entrepreneurial behaviour. One such difference is marked between experienced or habitual entrepreneurs and novices. This book, authored by established experts in the field, introduces and explores the habitual entrepreneur phenomenon.
Building upon an international body of research, the authors analyse business behaviour to demonstrate how experience relates to the performance of new ventures. In employing a range of methodological techniques, the authors provide insight into how prior business ownership experience produces different outcomes when it comes to the key success factors associated with entrepreneurial ventures. With detailed coverage of finance, networking, opportunity discovery, and learning, the book is a uniquely comprehensive resource.
This concise book is a complete research guide which provides an introduction for advanced students and researchers of entrepreneurship worldwide.
2. Entrepreneur Resources: Theoretical Insights
3. Entrepreneur Resource Profiles
4. Entrepreneur Resource Accumulation: Finance
5. Entrepreneur Resource Accumulation: Networking and Research Orchestration
6. Opportunity Discovery and Creation
8. Entrepreneur and Firm Performance
9. Conclusions and Implications