SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Testing Business Ideas - A Field Guide for Rapid Experimentation
Detaljer Om Varen
- 1. Udgave
- Paperback: 368 sider
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated (November 2019)
- Forfattere: David J. Bland og Alexander Osterwalder
- ISBN: 9781119551447
A practical guide to effective business model testing
7 out of 10 new products fail to deliver on expectations. Testing Business Ideas aims to reverse that statistic. In the tradition of Alex Osterwalder's global bestseller Business Model Generation, this practical guide contains a library of hands-on techniques for rapidly testing new business ideas.
Testing Business Ideas explains how systematically testing business ideas dramatically reduces the risk and increases the likelihood of success for any new venture or business project. It builds on the internationally popular Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas by integrating Assumptions Mapping and other powerful lean startup-style experiments.
Testing Business Ideas uses an engaging 4-color format to:
- Increase the success of any venture and decrease the risk of wasting time, money, and resources on bad ideas
- Close the knowledge gap between strategy and experimentation/validation
- Identify and test your key business assumptions with the Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas
A definitive field guide to business model testing, this book features practical tips for making major decisions that are not based on intuition and guesses. Testing Business Ideas shows leaders how to encourage an experimentation mindset within their organization and make experimentation a continuous, repeatable process.
Kunder der købte denne bog købte også en af disse:
The Invincible Company
How to Constantly Reinvent Your Organization with Inspiration from the World's Best Business Models
Yves Pigneur, Alan Smith, Alexander Osterwalder og Frederic Etiemble
om ca. 2 hverdage