SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: This Is Service Design Thinking - Basics, Tools, Cases
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 384 sider
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons, Limited (December 2011)
- Forfattere: Marc Stickdorn og Jakob Schneider
- ISBN: 9781118156308
Service design thinking is the designing and marketing ofservices that improve the customer experience, and the interactionsbetween the service providers and the customers. If you have twocoffee shops right next to each other, and each sell the exact samecoffee at the exact same price, service design is what makes youwalk into one and not the other. Maybe one plays music and theother doesn't. Maybe one takes credit cards and the other is cashonly. Maybe you like the layout of one over the other, or one hasmore comfortable seating. Maybe the staff at one is friendlier, ordraws fun shapes on the top of their lattes. All of these nuancesrelate to service design.
This Is Service Design Thinking combines the knowledge oftwenty-three international authors and even more onlinecontributors from the global service design community and isdivided into three sections:
- Basics: outlines service design thinking along five basicprinciples
- Tools: describing a variety of tools and methods used inService Design Thinking
- Cases: vivid examples for the introduced fundamentals withreal-life case studies from 5 companies that did inspiring projectswithin the field of Service Design
At the end, a one-page "Customer Journey Canvas" is included,which can be used to quickly sketch any service on a single sheetof paper?capturing different stakeholder concerns: e.g.customers, front-line staff and management.