SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Electric Aircraft Dynamics - A Systems Engineering Approach
Electric Aircraft Dynamics
A Systems Engineering Approach
Detaljer om varen
- Paperback: 350 sider
- Udgiver: CRC Press LLC (Januar 2022)
- ISBN: 9780367513580
Electric Aircraft Dynamics: A Systems Engineering Approach surveys engineering sciences that underpin the dynamics, control, monitoring, and design of electric propulsion systems for aircraft. It is structured to appeal to readers with a science and engineering background and is modular in format. The closely linked chapters present descriptive material and relevant mathematical modeling techniques. Taken as a whole, this ground-breaking text equips professional and student readers with a solid foundation for advanced work in this emerging field.
- Provides the first systems-based overview of this emerging aerospace technology
- Surveys low-weight battery technologies and their use in electric aircraft propulsion
- Explores the design and use of plasma actuation for boundary layer and flow control
- Considers the integrated design of electric motor-driven propellers
- Includes PowerPoint slides for instructors using the text for classes
Dr. Ranjan Vepa earned his PhD in applied mechanics from Stanford University, California. He currently serves as a lecturer in the School of Engineering and Material Science, Queen Mary University of London, where he has also been the programme director of the Avionics Programme since 2001. Dr. Vepa is a member of the Royal Aeronautical Society, London; the Institution of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), New York; a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy; a member of the Royal Institute of Navigation, London; and a chartered engineer.