SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Achieving Your Professional Doctorate
EBOOK: Achieving your Professional Doctorate Vital Source e-bog
Detaljer om varen
- 1. Udgave
- Vital Source searchable e-book (Fixed pages)
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill (November 2008)
- ISBN: 9780335236824
Bookshelf online: 365 dage fra købsdato.
Bookshelf appen: ubegrænset dage fra købsdato.
Udgiveren oplyser at følgende begrænsninger er gældende for dette produkt:
Print: 2 sider kan printes ad gangen
Copy: højest 2 sider i alt kan kopieres (copy/paste)
Detaljer om varen
- Paperback: 240 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (November 2008)
- Forfattere: Nancy-Jane Lee og Nancy Jane Smith
- ISBN: 9780335227211
Ingrid Lunt, Professor of Educational Studies, University of Oxford
- What is the difference between a professional doctorate and a PhD?
- How would a professional doctorate help my career?
- When and where can I start?
Practical activities and exercises are used throughout to help students plan the professional doctorate journey. Snippets from actual student experiences as well as case studies are used to illustrate the rewards and challenges of professional doctorate study.
The text also draws on the author's experience of leading a professional doctorate programme and supervising professional doctorate and PhD students. In particular, it explores:
- The origins and characteristics of professional doctorates
- Expectations of professional doctorate study
- Advanced study skills; managing time, good writing style, personal and professional development planning
- Balancing the roles of professional practitioner and researcher
- Leading research in professional practice
- The ethics of practitioner research
- Tips for successful writing and completion of studies
- Career options following completion of a professional doctorate