SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Time Encoding Circuits and Systems for Data Conversion and Signal Processing
Luis Hernandez, Susana Paton, Enrique Prefasi, Pieter Rombouts og Dietmar Straeussnigg
Detaljer om varen
- Hardback: 220 sider
- Udgiver: Elsevier Science & Technology Books (Oktober 2029)
- Forfattere: Luis Hernandez, Susana Paton, Enrique Prefasi, Pieter Rombouts og Dietmar Straeussnigg
- ISBN: 9780124200746
The availability of nanometer CMOS technologies has created the need for a new approach to analog circuit design; time encoding for data conversion and signal processing has become a hot topic. This book provides a complete reference text on time encoding circuits and systems, covering three main topics: a simple yet detailed mathematical background, a design handbook of uncommon circuit building blocks including proven architectures and simulation strategies, and a review of time encoded data converter architectures. These key points will be complemented by recent developments on time encoded signal processing for research oriented readers.
With this book, you will learn:
. The principles of main data converter architectures using time encoding. . How to calculate system level parameters of time encoding data converters such as SNR, spectra, clock requirements, etc. . How to design the specific CMOS circuits of time encoded data converters. . How to accurately perform simulations in a behavioral simulator system that represents analog signals with a pulse coded modulation. . How some scientists are shaping the future of analog electronics.
- Covers both the mathematical foundations of time encoding techniques, and practical circuit design and implementation
- A design compendium for the area of time encoded circuits and systems: calculations, formulas and typical circuits are included
- Companion website provides supporting material as Simulink/ Matlab libraries