SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Probability and Statistics - 897 Fully Solved Problems
Detaljer Om Varen
- 4. Udgave
- Paperback: 432 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (December 2012)
- Forfattere: John J. Schiller, R. Alu Srinivasan og Murray R. Spiegel
- ISBN: 9780071795579
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 750 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 20 detailed videos featuring Math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problems--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum'sto help them succeed in the classroom and on exams.Schaum's is the key to faster learning and highergrades in every subject. Each Outline presents all theessential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 897 fully solved problems
- Concise explanations of all course fundamentals
- Information on conditional probability andindependence, random variables, binominal and normal distributions, sampling distributions, and analysis of variance
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
1. Basic Probability
2. Random Variables and Probability Distributions
3. Mathematical Expectation
4. Special Probability Distributions Part II: Statistics
5. Sampling Theory
6. Estimation Theory
7. Tests of Hypotheses and Significance
8. Curve Fitting, Regression, and Correlation
9. Analysis of Variance
10. Nonparametric Tests