SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists
Murray Spiegel og Murray R. Spiegel
om ca. 2 hverdage
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 432 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (Oktober 2009)
- Forfattere: Murray Spiegel og Murray R. Spiegel
- ISBN: 9780071635400
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's Outlines to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
1. Review of Fundamental Concepts
2. Ordinary Differential Equations
3. Linear Differential Equations
4. LaPlace Transforms
5. Vector Analysis
6. Multiple Line and Surface Integrals and Integral Theorems
7. Fourier Series
8. Fourier Integrals
9. Partial Differential Equations
10. Complex Variables and Conformal Mapping
11. Complex Inversion Formula for Laplace Transforms
13. Calculus of Variations