SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of Complex Variables, 2ed
Detaljer Om Varen
- 2. Udgave
- Paperback: 384 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (Juni 2009)
- Forfattere: Murray R. Spiegel, Seymour Lipschutz, John J. Schiller, Dennis Spellman og John J. Schiller
- ISBN: 9780071615693
The guide that helps students study faster, learn better, and get top grades
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them study faster, learn better, and get top grades. Now Schaum's is better than ever-with a new look, a new format with hundreds of practice problems, and completely updated information to conform to the latest developments in every field of study.
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
1. Complex Numbers
2. Functions, Limits, and Continuity
3. Complex Differentiation and the Cauchy-Riemann Equations
4. Complex Integration and Cauchy's Theorem
5. Cauchy's Integral Formulas and Related Theorems
6. Infinite Series. Taylor's and Laurent Series.
7. The Residue Theorem. Evaluations of Integrals and Series.
8. Conformal Mapping
9. Physical Applications of Conformal Mapping
10. Special Topics