SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of Vector Analysis, 2ed
Detaljer Om Varen
- 2. Udgave
- Paperback: 264 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Education (Maj 2009)
- Forfattere: Murray R. Spiegel og Seymour Lipschutz
- ISBN: 9780071615457
The guide to vector analysis that helps students study faster, learn better, and get top grades
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them study faster, learn better, and get top grades. Now Schaum's is better than ever-with a new look, a new format with hundreds of practice problems, and completely updated information to conform to the latest developments in every field of study.
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
1. Vectors and Scalars
2. The Dot and Cross Product
3. Vector Differentiation
4. Gradient, Divergence and Curl
5. Vector Integration
6. The Divergence Theorem, Stokes' Theorem, and Related Integral Theorems
7. Curvilinear Coordinates
8. Tensor Analysis