SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Schaum's Outline of Elementary Algebra, 3ed
Detaljer Om Varen
- 3. Udgave
- Paperback: 384 sider
- Udgiver: McGraw-Hill Trade (Juli 2009)
- Forfattere: Barnett Rich og Philip Schmidt
- ISBN: 9780071611633
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
1. From Arithmetic to Algebra
2. Simple Equations and Their Solutions
3. Signed Numbers
4. Introduction to Monomials and Polynomials
5. First-Degree Equations
7. Graphs of Linear Equations
8. Introduction to Simultaneous Equations
9. Problem Solving and Mathematical Modeling
10. Products and Factoring
12. Roots and Radicals
13. Quadratic Equations
14. The Pythagorean Theorem and Similar Triangles
15. Introduction to Trigonometry
16. Introduction to Geometry