SØG - mellem flere end 8 millioner bøger:
Viser: Designing Across Senses - A Multimodal Approach to User Experience Design
Detaljer Om Varen
- 1. Udgave
- Paperback: 296 sider
- Udgiver: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated (April 2018)
- Forfattere: Christine W. Park og John Alderman
- ISBN: 9781491954249
Today we have the ability to connect speech, touch, haptic, and gestural interfaces into products that engage several human senses at once. This practical book explores examples from current designers and devices to describe how these products blend multiple interface modes together into a cohesive user experience.
Authors Christine Park and John Alderman explain the basic principles behind multimodal interaction and introduce the tools you need to root your design in the ways our senses shape experience. This book also includes guides on process, design, and deliverables to help your team get started.
The book covers several topics within multimodal design, including:
- New Human Factors: learn how human sensory abilities allow us to interact with technology and the physical world
- New Technologies: explore some of the technologies that enable multimodal interactions, products, and capabilities
- Multimodal Products: examine different categories of products and learn how they deliver sensory-rich experiences
- Multimodal Design: learn processes and methodologies for multimodal product design, development, and release