Viser: Raspberry Pi for Dummies
Sean McManus og Mike Cook
om ca. 10 hverdage
Detaljer Om Varen
- Paperback: 504 sider
- Udgiver: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated (September 2017)
- Forfattere: Sean McManus og Mike Cook
- ISBN: 9781119412007
With the invention of the unique credit card-sized single-board computer comes a new wave of hardware geeks, hackers, and hobbyists who are excited about the possibilities with the Raspberry Pi--and this is the perfect guide to get you started. With this down-to-earth book, you′ll quickly discover why the Raspberry Pi is in high demand!
There′s a reason the Raspberry Pi sold a million units in its first year, and you′re about to find out why! In Raspberry Pi For Dummies, 3rd Edition veteran tech authors Sean McManus and Mike Cook make it easier than ever to get you up and running on your Raspberry Pi, from setting it up, downloading the operating system, and using the desktop environment to editing photos, playing music and videos, and programming with Scratch--and everything in between.
- Covers connecting the Pi to other devices such as a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and more
- Teaches you basic Linux System Admin
- Explores creating simple hardware projects
- Shows you how to create web pages
Raspberry Pi For Dummies, 3rd Edition makes computing as easy as pie!